House in Emba - Ref. No. CS14455
2 Houses sold together:
- The asset comprises of two adjoining houses in Empa, Paphos.
- The first house has an area of 107sqm and comprises of a living room with fireplace, a kitchen, a guest toilet, auxiliary room and covered verandas on the ground floor. The first floor comprises of two bedrooms, a bathroom and covered balconies. The house has a covered parking space, double glazed windows, ceramic tile floors and marble stairs. It also has split units and central heating installed.
- The second house has an area of 247sqm and comprises of an open plan living/dining room with kitchen, a guest toilet, a bedroom and a covered and uncovered veranda.
- The first floor consists of three bedrooms (one en-suite with walk in closet), bathroom, auxiliary room and an uncovered balcony. The house has a covered parking space, double glazed windows, ceramic tile floors and marble stairs.
- It also has split units and underfloor central heating installed.
- The wider area of the property is mainly developed with residential units and enjoys quick and easy access to Paphos town center.
- The asset falls within planning zone Kα7, with building density coefficient of 80%, coverage coefficient 45%, in 2 floors and a maximum height of 10m height.
- EPC: Pending Energy Certificate
- All urban features must be checked with the proper authorities.