Touristic Land in Peyia - Ref. No. CS14051
with nice sea view in an attractive location in Pegeia Municipality, in Paphos District.
It lies within the Touristic Planning Zone T3β, that has a building density of 30%.
It is located at a distance of 400 meters (approx.) east of the Agios Georgios beach, and 250 meters (approx.) north of the Agios Georgios Avenue.
The field has an irregular shape, an even surface and It abuts onto a registered road along its eastern boundary with frontage of approximately 82 meters and a registered pathway along its southern boundary.
It is noted that the pathway on site has been asphalt paved and has the width of regular road.
The field is an appealing investment for property developers.
- Use: Touristic
- Land area: 4,862 m2 (whole share)
- Title deed: The property has a separate title deed
- Planning zone: Τ3β
- Building Coefficient: 30% (Ξ) 25% (Τ.Χ./Τ.Ε./Ο.Δ.) 20% (Κ)
- Coverage Coefficient: 25% (Ξ) 25% (Τ.Χ./Τ.Ε./Ο.Δ.) 20% (Κ)
- Maximum Floors Allowed: 3 (Ξ) 2 (Τ.Χ./Τ.Ε./Ο.Δ.) 2 (Κ)
- Maximum Building Height (m): 13,50 (Ξ) 10 (Τ.Χ./Τ.Ε./Ο.Δ.) 10 (Κ)